The course is open to beginner and advanced students who want to deepen their techniques in drawing.
During this course you will learn how to
– Study of a life object chosen by the student with its light and shade in pencil (HB/2B).
– Composition (still life): pencil drawing and light and shade (HB/2B/4B).
– Proportions of a face; study from front photo, proportions and light and shade with different pencils (HB/2B/4B/6B).
– Self-portrait from real at the mirror, pencil or charcoal pencil.
– Drawing with subject of free choice, and use of inks or pens.
- Pencils 2B
- 1 Kneaded rubber (gomma pane)
- Charcoal stick (stecche carboncino)
please contact email@example.com for schedule availability